[AccessD] Change report marprint margins at runtime (Access XP )

Susan Harkins harkinsss at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 21 09:45:40 CST 2006

Did you guys know you could store custom settings in the Registry? Easy as
pie -- just wrote about it. I can't believe I didn't know about it years
ago.

Susan H.

The best approach is to allow the users to set up the print formatting
requirements, and store those settings in a table... Something like this

Pulled from my Reports class, so hopefully you will get the idea.... Oh and
there is a BUNCH more you can do, this is just a very small example