[AccessD] Outlook automation - use a template for a message

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Tue Jan 24 01:50:48 CST 2006

I'm not really sure about what the problem is (language prob).

Anyway I wish to warn you that RTF is no longer supported in Outlook
2003 and posibly 2002.
I know it still is in 2000.
RTF is quiete pointless when having HTML.
Maybe you should retry your code with HTML first.

I have written some personalized promo newsletter e-mail to, so maybe I
can help you.
Maybe you should post some of the code that is giving you troubles.

Erwin