[AccessD] [Fwd: Default Page Size]

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Tue Jan 24 12:43:37 CST 2006

Charlotte:

I'm not using any code.  I just use default printer.  This app could be
running in both 8 1/2 x 11 and A4, I guess.  So I didn't want to tie the
app to one size or another.  Apparently I'm going to have to put in some
kind of preference for the user to select their paper size then?

Rocky

--
Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software