[AccessD] Download Latest Version AND Deploy Desktop Shortcut

Steve Conklin developer at ultradnt.com
Thu Jan 26 11:18:49 CST 2006

Create the shortcut on your workstation, pointintng to the proper location.
Copy this .LNK file  to the same location on the LAN that you are getting
the FE from, and copy it to the workstation in the same batch process.

There are different locations for Desktop in different versions of Windows.
For XP, use
C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Desktop as the target.

You might even want to name the LAN copy of the FE to whatever.OFF so it
can't be used by anyone browsing, and rename it to whatever.MDB while
copying it to the workstation.

Hth
Steve