[AccessD] [Fwd: Default Page Size]

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri Jan 27 10:00:28 CST 2006

I don't know if it would work there, Rocky.  Reports can be very
resistant to design changes in their Open events, but you could try it
by passing the papersize in to the report in OpenArgs and letting it set
its own papersize.  Another alternative if that didn't work would be to
dim a report object in the calling code, set to the report you're
opening and set the report's printer property from there.

Charlotte Foust