[AccessD] Same form, different actions

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Fri Jan 27 14:05:39 CST 2006

This sounds like might do the trick. I've never done it before and the
help explanation is a little weak. Is it an actual "variable" attached
to the Open statement? I've got some lookin' up to do.

>>> mikedorism at verizon.net 1/26/2006 4:20 PM >>>
I've done what you are asking several times.  I just pass in an
OpenArgument
at the end of my DoCmd.Open statement.  I save that to an internal
form
variable in the FormOpen event and check it on FormClose.

Doris Manning
mikedorism at verizon.net