[AccessD] [SPAM SUSPECT] Re: Strange flickering problem.

Bobby Heid bheid at appdevgrp.com
Fri Jan 27 14:53:40 CST 2006

Good to know that I am not going crazy!

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Jürgen Welz
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 3:39 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: [SPAM SUSPECT] Re: [AccessD] Strange flickering problem.

I get this on our Terminal server environment when the server is slow and I
close something where I have made a change and I have agreed to save
changes.  The title bar toggles between two or three windows at about 30 HZ.
Sometimes it takes a couple minutes to save something like a rowsource for a
combo.  It only seems to happen when the server is real busy, but we've now
got 33 full time users and everyone is told to keep Outlook 2003 open at all
times.  In addition, we have a number of other outside users logging in on
our server.  Our Server is one of 40 but it is stretched rather thin so I'm
getting this flicker with increasing frequency.

Jürgen Welz