[AccessD] ADP Connection Problems

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 27 18:37:39 CST 2006

runtime error 76 is generally path not found.

So Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server files
C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\sqloledb.dll
C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\sqloledb.rll
'this one updated by winxp sp2
C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdasql.dll

You can run MDAC Component Checker according to this kb article
run on working and non working machines for differences

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/301202/en-us

You might be using a File DSN that points locally rather than System DSN

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.