[AccessD] Coming up for air...

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Tue Jan 31 07:04:40 CST 2006

Hey, I just checked out your website...how did you get Bill Cosby and
Annie Lennox to pose for your site?! ;)

>>> clh at christopherhawkins.com 1/30/2006 2:56 PM >>>
Hello, all!

It's been a while since I was very active on this list.  I check in
from time to time, but the amount of Access work I do is so small now I
rarely need to ask for answers, and rarely have time to give them.  I'm
mostly doing ASP Classic/ASP.NET and SQL Server work these days.

I just wanted to pop up and say hello to all of you!  I've been
subscribed for something like 5 years now, and it's always nice to skim
the list and see the same names still asking questions, because that
means you are all still gainfully employed!  ;)

As for me, my little consultancy has been humming right along.  I've
got a team of 4 now and we're chasing after ever-bigger projects!  It
was a rough start, especially for the first two years, but it looks like
things are on the right track.

I'd love to hear how you've all been doing.  Feel free to sound off
either on or offline!

 Respectfully,

Christopher Hawkins
Chief Developer