[AccessD] Eval Function... (or a better way)

Josh McFarlane darsant at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 10:34:26 CST 2006

On 1/31/06, jeff.embury at mac.com <jeff.embury at mac.com> wrote:
> I have a form I'm constructing that has twenty one check boxes on it... twenty one labels, twenty one of a lot of things... and I'm trying to alter there values in a simplified way by hopefully using the Eval function - but it's not working as advertised.

For things such as this, you may want to consider using tags. Then you
can iterate through each control in the tag group and modify the
function however you want. Doesn't require any string assembly of the
control name, just that the specified control has the tag attribute
you're searching for.

--
Josh McFarlane

"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."
-Albert Einstein