[AccessD] Scale Access Report To Fit

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Tue Jul 11 10:09:10 CDT 2006

To all,

I have a problem which I am hoping I can be proved wrong on, basically I am writing an internal application (which is almost finished) and the problem lies in the reports.  The manager of the department it is for wants the report to fit on A4 landscape, now the amount of columns that there is in the report makes this impossible without shrinking all the textboxes to about 6pt and moving them all about.  Is there something out there (or within access that I doubt) that is similar to the options you get in excel (shrink to fit, or reduce the percentage etc).  I know I can export to RTF/Excel etc and then play, but the reports need playing about with a little even after the export.

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Paul Hartland