[AccessD] OT - VB6 Loop Through All Forms & Controls

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Thu Jul 20 06:17:13 CDT 2006

To all,

Don't seem to be getting many messages through from the VB group for some reason which is why I have posted this question here.  I have a VB6 app, with lots of forms and lots of contols on each form.  What I want to do is write a quick function that will loop through every form and every control on that form and return the data field that the control is using.

Can anyone help me on this with sample code or point me to a website.

Thanks in advance

Paul Hartland