[AccessD] Cost SQl Server

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Tue Jul 4 08:22:52 CDT 2006

...oops ...correction:

...they are sold as Device or User CALs ...DEVICE cals being useful in
shift work where 2 or more workers use the same workstation at different
times ...USER cals are user name specific but can be installed on every
device, the most common being a user with an office workstation, a home
workstation, and a laptop ...a single user cal covers all three client
installs for the same user.

...sorry :(

William