[AccessD] A2K3 Runtime Switch

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Sun Jul 9 23:48:07 CDT 2006

Group

...in previous versions (A97/A2K) I could use the "/runtime" command line
switch to create a shortcut that would allow me to test my app in the Access
"runtime" environment.

...with the VSTO installed with A2K3, that switch appears to no longer
function ...I still get the full version functionality when I use it.

...after reasonable search of the kb and net, I'm at a loss as how to test a
new A2K3 app in the runtime environment without using a second system
...which is a royal pita when I'm doing a lot of the work in their offices
with my laptop without a spare system being available.

...I can't be the only one who has run across this ...what's the solution?

William