[AccessD] Slightly OT: Project Management Software for the Developer

sgoodhall at comcast.net sgoodhall at comcast.net
Mon Jul 10 15:29:58 CDT 2006

I can't say whether it would meet your definition of "lightweight", but OpenWorkbench (http://www.openworkbench.org/) will do all of the things that you described, as well as a lot more.  This is the successor to the old ABT Project Workbench.  After Niku bought ABT and then CA bought Niku, they made it available to Open Source community.

Regards,

Steve Goodhall, PMP

From: "Jim DeMarco" <Jdemarco at hudsonhealthplan.org>