[AccessD] (no subject)

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 13 10:15:26 CDT 2006

Hello All,

In A97 or A2K is there an speed advantage in using different methods of
executing SQL...runsql vs openquery vs CurrentDb.Execute vs qdfCurr.Execute
....or any other method of getting the data.  I'm pulling millions of rows
from informix via odbc and appending within Access...the whole point of this
is I need to do some wildcard searches on a number of memo/blob fields...and
need the records local or it times out.

So...bottom line...whats the fastest way to get data from informix via odbc
into an access table?

Thanks again,

Mark A. Matte