[AccessD] Access 2007 Ribbon Bar and accdb format

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Thu Jul 13 15:59:13 CDT 2006

Marty

check out this guy as well. Hes been doing some great stuff with Ribbons. Been teaching me how they work. He seems to be way ahead of the field and will have a beta customisation tool ready soon. I have been helping him test it.

http://pschmid.net/

I have to write a chapter on Ribbons and I havnt a clue to be honest. But will get there,

Martin

Martin WP Reid
Training and Assessment Unit
Riddle Hall