[AccessD] Finally got to meet Shamil

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Fri Jul 14 07:59:16 CDT 2006

While I have never met Shamil or been to St. Peterburg, I have been to Russia 7
times.  If any of you guys or gals have the opportunity to go, take it.  Russia
is a very interesting country.  My friends there introduced me to a fantastic
lady.  I have bee there to see her 3 times and we are currently waiting for the
BCIS to process her visa papers so her daughter and her can come to the USA.

I have been to Lithuania, Ukraine and Russia.  Of the three, Russia has been the
most interesting.  And the people I know there are like Shamil.  Good friends
that give much more than you would ever expect.  So, the most impressive thing
about Russia, at least for me, has been the people.

Shamil, my fiance has only been to St. Peterburg once many years ago.  So one of
our trips in the future will be there.  I would love to meet you when we do go.
She lives in Yoshkar-Ola and her family is from Great Novgrod.

Robert L. Stewart
The Dyson Group International
Software for the Non-profit Enterprise
Expanding your Sphere of Knowledge