[AccessD] Developer Extensions

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 14 10:33:34 CDT 2006

If you are not doing the install yourself or you have no idea
what is on the machine and neither does the customer.
Or the customer is not local to you, you might want to look
at purchasing SageKey scripts, it gets around a lot
of OS glitches that might occur like hooking to the correct
version of Access, if the machine has multiple versions or
you are also installing multiple 3'd party ActiveX controls.

http://www.sagekey.com

Since you are not giving the code to the customer, you
might make em  feel more secure if you escrow the code
This doesn't have to be fancy just store a version with a local
lawyer or notary.  Some goverment departments are
insisting on this.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.