[AccessD] Meet VBA's Replacement

Hadyn Morgan hadyn at dataconcepts.co.nz
Fri Jul 14 17:47:27 CDT 2006

*****
Licensing VSTA

Although the licensing model has not been finalized I can say that VSTA will
have a competitive licensing model that will make it cost effective for ISVs
to integrate VSTA into their applications. VSTA licensing will follow a
transparent model of either per seat or royalty based. More details will
follow shortly as soon as they are ready.

******

Does this mean the runtime will now cost to deploy?  Or is this talking
about developer licensing?

Hadyn