[AccessD] Finally got to meet Shamil

Lembit Soobik lembit.dbamail at t-online.de
Sun Jul 16 05:22:36 CDT 2006

I can only agree with your impression of Shamil and St. Petersburg.
I have been there and met Shamil just about 2 weeks before you and not only
did Shamil take the time to show us around St. Petersburg, I must say this
town is unbeleivable.
Unfortunately we did not have enough time there (we were on a river cruise
from St. Petersburg to Moscow), but we decided to go back there in the near
future.
I can only recommend such trip.
Lembit