[AccessD] (no subject)

Kath Pelletti kp at sdsonline.net
Mon Jul 17 18:33:42 CDT 2006

Patricia - I doubt this is it, but I had something similiar just this month. My client's BE file blew out from 32MB to 320 MB approx. Turns out the tech staff had removed my users' permissions to update and delete from the network drive where the BE was residing. Therefore when the users closed the database, it wasn't able to compact on close.

Kath