[AccessD] CDOSYS

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 18 15:56:38 CDT 2006

If you want to turn on SSL with the CDO code you got.
in the configuration section
With objCDOMail.Fields
.Item(strschema & "sendusing") = 2 ' cdoSendUsingPort
.Item(strschema & "smtpserver") = "shawmail.cg.shawcable.net" ' "Your
SMTP server address here"
.Item(strschema & "smtpserverport") = 25 'specify port number
.Update
End With

just add this line

.Item(strschema & "smtpusessl") = True 'Use SSL for the connection (
True or False)

More examples here.
http://www.paulsadowski.com/WSH/cdo.htm#LoadFromFile

--