[AccessD] CDOSYS

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 19 17:20:10 CDT 2006

I cheat. I use Google Desktop Search. It indexes all the files
I have squirreled away and various url's I have visited over the years.
It means, I can lookup stuff in 10 seconds.

Just remember a lot of the CDO version stuff on the net was written for
NT and Win98 etc. and may no longer be applicable.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.