[AccessD] Ot - Print Full table descriptions as in relationship

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 21 13:23:36 CDT 2006

You may have to use this to make multiple views of relationships

http://www.lebans.com/saverelationshipview.htm

 From Allen Brownes notes
One more suggestion: if you have a large database with too many tables
to fit on screen,
 Stephen Lebans has a utility to save multiple relationship views,
 and load them again later. With this extended printout combined
with his multiple relationships view, you will be able to stay on top of
your database.

Relationship Report with extended field information
If you need to print field info as well

http://allenbrowne.com/AppRelReport.html

--
Marty Connelly