[AccessD] Creating a database via code

ewaldt at gdls.com ewaldt at gdls.com
Sat Jul 22 14:11:03 CDT 2006

I found it in VBA help. Sorry; I think I was probably in general Access
help when I first looked, so I could not find it.

Thomas F. Ewald
FCS Database Manager
General Dynamics Land Systems
(586) 276-1256

This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information.  No one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.