[AccessD] Set references programmatically

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Jul 24 10:36:26 CDT 2006

The simplest approach would be to create a template database from
scratch and set the references you need.  Then just use a copy of that
as the container for the objects you export.  The references are part of
the database object.  You can set references in code, but it is a
finicky operation that I avoid like the plague.

Actually, what you're doing sounds like a good candidate for partial
replication, although that has its own set of headaches.

Charlotte Foust