[AccessD] [SPAM SUSPECT] Re: OT: Visual Studio 2005 Pro

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Thu Jul 27 10:52:50 CDT 2006

...you don't have to prove a sale Joe ...just that you are developing
something you hope to market ...whether to the general market or a vertical
one doesn't matter.

...as the year expires they'll ask if you need to renew ...and if you show
you are still working on it, they'll go along ...or you can show them a new
product you're working on ...they're not trying to punish anyone, just make
more applications available that makes their products more desirable to the
genera public ...and in the meantime, keep the developer community locked
into their product line ...its a win-win imnsho if you already use their
products.

William