[AccessD] Synchronize popup

karenr7 at oz.net karenr7 at oz.net
Thu Jul 27 13:44:28 CDT 2006

Dear gang,

I am working on a database to track medical records that are sent to the
wrong medical providers.

Three tables: tPatient, tErrors, tChecklist.

Relationships: tPatient.PatientID (PK one-to-many)-->tErrors.ErrorsID (FK
one-to-one) --> tChecklist.ErrorID

The main form is fPatient with fErrors as a continous subform and fChecklist
as a popup to fErrors. The popup is not picking up the FK from
tErrors.ErrosID. I know how to synchronize a subform within the main form,
but how do I syncronize a popup to its master form, which is a subform? I
want it to syncronize continually, not just on open.

Thank you.

Regards,
Karen Rosenstiel
Seattle WA USA