[AccessD] $ Aligment in Combo Boxes

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 31 16:06:54 CDT 2006

Hi Julie:

This is one of the main issues with trying to format text in a combo box.
The only way I know of to get it reasonably formatted is to set the font to
mono-spaced and prebuild the string that is going to be presented.

You might try Lebans web site with some interesting examples of combo box
solutions: http://www.lebans.com/List_Combo.htm

HTH
Jim