[AccessD] Dot Net 2.0 - Clicking into Text Boxes

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Fri Jun 2 00:21:37 CDT 2006

Jim,

I am new to HTML and .Net, haven't ever used Java, and don't quite
follow your suggestion.

1.  document.forms[0].textbox1.focus() - I would include one of these
functions for each text box - Correct?

2.  <div onClick="text_focus()">
  <textarea cols="25" rows=3 name="textbox1" wrap>
   Enter text here...
  </textarea>

I am using Text Boxes to get the information.  An example is:

         <asp:TextBox ID="txtExpAmt" runat="server"
BorderColor="Black" BorderWidth="1px"
             Font-Names="Arial" Font-Size="10pt" Style="z-index: 119;
left: 601px; position: absolute;
             top: 257px" TabIndex="10" Width="77px">200</asp:TextBox>

I am not sure how to translate this into the example you gave.

David