[AccessD] Microsoft Access Cannot Open This File

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Thu Jun 8 18:16:34 CDT 2006

Dear List:

I was at a client site today - his house actually. He was trying to run
my software - an mde - but I don't think that matters - and he gets this
message when the program opens:

Microsoft Access cannot open this file.
This file is located outside your intranet or on an untrusted site.
Microsoft Access will not open the file due to potential
<http://www.experts-exchange.com/Databases/Q_21770111.html#>security
problems. To open the file, copy it to your machine or an accessible
network location."

He's running a stand-alone box, windows XP.  Access XP with SP3.  I
lowered all the security settings on his IE to their lowest setting.  No
soap.

Can't find a solution on the web.  Anybody know how to get around this one?

MTIA,

Rocky

--
Rocky Smolin