[AccessD] Count of records in grouped field on report

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Sat Jun 10 11:31:49 CDT 2006

Dear List:

I have a report with four levels of grouping - Customer, Part, Job,
Lot.  The detail level is always invisible.  So the first level of
grouping - Lot - is the first visible line.  If there's only one  Lot
then I'd like that level to be invisible and the Job would  have the
data since most of the data on the Lot level would be repeated on the
Job level.  But I can't figure out how to know if there's more than one
or only one line of Lot to be printed.

MTIA,

Rocky

--