[AccessD] Excel Disable/Enable

Bob Heygood bheygood at abestsystems.com
Wed Jun 14 10:08:22 CDT 2006

Hello to the list,

I am using an Excel file to gather info for a db.
At first I created all manner of neat VBA within the .xls file.
Then the client decided he did not want to have the able/disable macros
warning come up when the users opened the .xls file. So I learned more than
I ever wanted to know about Excel and accomplished what was necessary
without the VBA.

Issue:
Even tho I deleted all the code and all the macros, the .xls file still
gives me the warning about disable/enable macros.

I tried to import to a new .xls file.
I looked for a setting similar to the Access "has module".
Both to no avail.

TIA

Bob Heygood
AUGSD