[AccessD] Multiple Sub-Reports

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Mon Jun 19 13:04:12 CDT 2006

Dear List:

I have a report with four subreports - height .1 - can grow.

Is there some way to get then to page break if the entire sub report
won't fit on the page.  I've tried putting then in the report header and
detail sections, with and without the report header fields.  No soap.

So I faked four sort fields (there's only one record on the report -
it's a loan summary of a specific loan) - all the primary key - set
header to yes, keep together whole group - and put one sub-report in
each section.

That worked but it seems awfully kludgey.  Is there a better way to do this?

TIA

Rocky

--
Rocky Smolin