[AccessD] Would you buy?

ewaldt at gdls.com ewaldt at gdls.com
Mon Jun 26 14:24:06 CDT 2006

1. Unless you priced it astronomically, I'd definitely get it, especially
with the code on CD or downloadable.
2. My VBA skill level is probably better than most, but much less than
yours. My contract here at GDLS is for
Access + Excel + VBA. Most fun I've had in years! ;-)
3. Your ways of doing things would undoubtedly be better than mine; also, I
could learn from it.
4. I am interested in both.
5. I would be most interested in seeing your databases interacting with
Excel. Also, I would hope the code would be heavily annotated. Don't forget
to mention which libraries are necessary, BTW, since they might differ from
one example to another.

Thomas F. Ewald
FCS Database Manager
General Dynamics Land Systems
(586) 276-1256

--------------------------------

John wrote:

1) If I were to write and get published (available at your local bookstore)
a book on reusable code and frameworks, would you buy it?

2) What is your vba skill level?

3) What are your reasons for / against buying it?

4) Would you prefer bound or unbound forms?

5) What specific things would you like to see in the book?

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting
www.ColbyConsulting.com

This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information.  No one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.