[AccessD] Recordset question

ewaldt at gdls.com ewaldt at gdls.com
Tue Jun 27 07:52:15 CDT 2006

According to "Access 2000 Developer's Handbook",  "If you retrieve the
recordset of a form in a Access database, you'll get a DAO recordset, not
an ADO recordset. (Forms in an Access project use ADO recordsets.)"

Is this still true for Access 2002? I'm good with Access, okay with SQL &
VBA, but DAO and ADO still throw me. I don't know why, but I can't seem to
get into them.

TIA,

Thomas F. Ewald
FCS Database Manager
General Dynamics Land Systems
(586) 276-1256

This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information.  No one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.