[AccessD] Save Files to PDF

ACTEBS actebs at actebs.com.au
Fri Jun 30 01:08:47 CDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

I have a small application that merges DB info to Various Word
documents. What I would like to do is be able to save those Word Docs as
PDF files so they can be emailed. The problem I see after reading heaps
of info on the internet, is that the save as dialogue box will pop up
asking what name you wish to save the resultant PDF file to. Is it
possible to get around this?

The other issue is not all users have Adobe Acrobat PDF printers on
their machine. Some have free versions of PDF creators so we need to be
able to allow the user to select the PDF printer to use. I hope I have
explained myself enough for you guys to understand what I'm trying to
achieve.

Any help, or links would be greatly appreciated.

Vlad