[AccessD] 2nd request - Why am I getting this error?

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Fri Jun 30 11:08:51 CDT 2006

Bobby said he sometimes gets the same error, but nobody has chimed in about the answer.

Though I've had Access 2003 for awhile, it's been using 2000, and I just realized that when I was updating Office things. I had to uninstall Office 2000 because my updates kept insisting things needed updating on 2000 that weren't on my PC. In any case, all that's installed now is 2003, and all the updates are up to date.

But now, everytime I click on one of my shortcuts, I get the following message.
http://www.ourwebsite.org/storage/misc/accesserror.jpg

Does it have anything to do with the database being "Access 2000 file format"? As you can see, it opens just fine, but I have to click ok and that's annoying.

Should I do anything to make it be 2003 file format, or just leave it as 2000 format? How do I stop that error from coming up?

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net