[AccessD] Outlook Automation

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Thu Jun 1 23:14:06 CDT 2006

Kath:

I thought I remembered something from a few days ago.

Yes, I'd appreciate that piece of code.  I got as far as:

   Dim appOutlook As Outlook.Application
   Dim msgOutlook As Object
   Dim nSpace As Outlook.NameSpace
   Dim folderOutlook As Outlook.MAPIFolder
   Set appOutlook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
   Set nSpace = appOutlook.GetNamespace("MAPI")
   Set folderOutlook = nSpace.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderInbox)

Will this do it?  I have to ask the client if I'm to look in the Inbox
or if he's directing mail from a certain address into another folder.  I
assume there's a way to look at the "To" field to see if it's addressed
to the mailbox in question.  So I guess I have to figure out the object
model.  And the For Each loop to look at each item int he mailbox.

Thanks and regards,

Rocky