[AccessD] This file is located outside your intranet or on anuntrusted site

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 2 10:06:00 CDT 2006

Doug,

I had a similar issue a few years ago with A2k...I remember the error
message...but I don't remember the specifics...but I do remember the final
resting place for the problem was in users network permissions...not the
mdb. There was either a remote desktop...or VPN type connection that my user
never mentioned...and the network permissions wouldn't allow any database.

Hope this helps...some.

Mark A. Matte

P.S...If I had a problem with a db I KNOW I would have asked the list...As
far as Archives, I don't remember the thread...but I started it and it was
about 2 years ago.