[AccessD] SetWarnings False

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 5 16:22:38 CDT 2006

Thanks Liz,

There are over 100K records...and somewhere around 300 plus records corrupt.
  The looping through the records was how I was isolating the corrupt
records...I just didn't want to click a button everytime it found a bad
record, I was trying to have the error handling bypass these records. If it
were just one record...that would be easy...the copy paste into a new table.
  I pretty much have a handle on it...I recovered 99.3% to a new table.  The
corrupt records are still viewable in the table...so I'm trying to delete
the good records from the bad table...so the user can review the 'lost'
records.  Its just a little hard because you can't join, sort, copy, or
paste records with this table.  I've used a combination of append and update
queries, single view forms to loop through...(tried a record set in
VBA...lets not talk about that one...lol).

It would have just saved time If I could have vba handle the error instead
of clicking.

Thanks Again,

Mark