[AccessD] Fw: OT SMTP Local Server

Borge Hansen pcs at azizaz.com
Thu Jun 8 04:48:49 CDT 2006

Gustav,
I've reset my Outlook Express to use my australian ISP smtp server relayed...

Port 80 doesn't work - with port 25 and 127.0.0.1 the email gets sent from
Outlook Express - but not very far!
So what - or where! - do you think is the problem area here - how to get the
email out onto the internet?
Is it with my local setup or with the ISP ?

I don't even have a contact number for the ISP here in Shanghai- and even if I
did I wouldn't get far due to the language barrier here...

Would a bit of popcorn help to give answers here?

regards
borge