[AccessD] A2000: Move to next record - Not Bound

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 12:19:02 CDT 2006

On 6/9/06, Bill Patten <bill_Patten at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Yea, I'm in for a class on classes. Sign me up.

Our own John Colby has written a series of articles on Classes.

They were published in the Many-To-Many newsletter that is available at:
http://www.databaseadvisors.com/newsletters.htm

Start at the Jul;y 2001 issue and read from there.

There is a LOT of great information in the newsletters

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"