[AccessD] Electronic Signature

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 9 19:45:00 CDT 2006

With InfoPath this is easy, just use a generated editable XML
form. InfoPath 2003 supports digital signatures. However
InfoPath won't run on a PDA but you can view the form through
a Webbrowser, InfoPath 2007 Developer now allows editable forms
on a webbrowser. Dunno about digital signatures in 2007 though.
A big plus for developers this change to allow editable forms.
Maybe Martin knows. You would need IIS too.
Here is a Treo phone example of InfoPath 2007 form
http://blogs.msdn.com/tudort/archive/2005/12/13/503073.aspx

It is easy to move resulting XML data  into an Access database.
Failing that you could do with a lot of VB.Net code
written for the PDA using MS InkEdit controls
for signatures

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.