[AccessD] Upsizing Databases

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Sat Jun 10 16:32:13 CDT 2006

Folks I am looking at the new upsizing tool for Access and SQL Server 2005. This is not a wizard its a whole new way of doing this this. Lot of control for the developer and fairly flexible to work with if somewhat obscure at this point.

Does anyone have any Access MDBs they could share that give them a really hard time upsizing? At the moment all I require are tables no queries or code. I realise most of the issues are with queries but thats a few weeks away yet? I have actually run out of personal examples for this.

I think there will be a public beta of this product in the next couple of months.

Martin

Martin WP Reid
Training and Assessment Unit
Riddle Hall