[AccessD] Runtime + Full Access on Citrix

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 12 20:02:44 CDT 2006

Citrix should be able to handle multiple apps, ie one user can be running
MS Project,  another user Access. Just make sure you have multi gig RAM.

Tony Toews random thoughts on Microsoft Access, Terminal Server and/or
Citrix
http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/terminalserver.htm

Large Citrix support site
http://www.dabcc.com/