[AccessD] Class Rebuttal was: Basic Unbound Form ...

Josh McFarlane darsant at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 15:17:27 CDT 2006

Or design you project so you don't need a globally scoped variable.

Makes maintaining so much easier when you need to make a change in the
Foo section, and all you have to worry about is the Foo section,
instead of worrying about how you change will affect the Bar and
Foobar modules that are completely unrelated.

On 6/12/06, DWUTKA at marlow.com <DWUTKA at marlow.com> wrote:
> BINGO!!! Thanks Stuart!
>
> Using a Global variable when a procedural or module level is needed IS bad
> practice.  But when you need a Globally scoped variable, then you USE a
> global variable!
>
> Drew

Darsant Silverstring

"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."
-Albert Einstein