[AccessD] Class Rebuttal was: Basic Unbound Form ...

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 13 16:56:33 CDT 2006

For those of you who can afford it there is a drag and drop
visual class designer tool that comes with Enterprise or Developer
version of Visual Studio 2005
Here is a visual demo, gives a different initial development
point of view.

http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,2ikh,1,lgvv,900q,1uav,7t1g

--
Marty Connelly