[AccessD] Access Array in VB

Michael Maddison michael at ddisolutions.com.au
Tue Jun 13 19:10:46 CDT 2006

Hi Chester,

If I get what your asking right... Automation?
Try GetObject to get a handle on a current Access session.
I think Access is an automation server.  So in theory it should be
possible.
You may need to store the array as a global  (hehe), just kidding...
The array could be returned from a function call or as a property of
a class.

BTW I may be completely wrong and I would probably take a different
approach.
I can't imagine why you would want to do this?  Why can't VB build their
own array.
Whats the problem this person is trying to solve?

cheers

Michael Maddison

DDI Solutions Pty Ltd
michael at ddisolutions.com.au